D2C does not provide its computing resources – it automates the provisioning process at cloud providers. Be aware that cloud provider will charge you for resource usage based on your payment plan.
Compare and understanding plans¶
|Connect 1 own host||Connect unlimited own hosts||Pro features|
|Low priority in task queue||Multi-Cloud and Hybrid deployment||Private Cloud|
|300MB rotated logs||High priority in task queue||Role-based Access control|
|Vertical and horizontal Scaling||Unlimited logs|
|300MB rotated logs|
|0 $||$16/mo billed annually
$19/mo billed monthly
- Priority in task queue means how fast task (create services, update services, etc.) will be processed. If you would like to manage priority yourself, you need the Enterprise plan.
- Private cloud means the ability to run D2C platform in your environment.
- You can not change Pro plan to Free yourself. Contact us if you want to do it. The account should have not more than one cloud host.
- Customers from Russia can make a payment using bank transfer (Send your company details and subscription duration for making the invoice).
- We never delete any data from your hosts after cancelling a subscription. You can continue to manage them manually.
- You can ask to delete any data about your D2C account.