D2C does not provide its computing resources – it automates the provisioning process at cloud providers. Be aware that cloud provider will charge you for resource usage based on your payment plan.
|Priority of processes||Low||High||Highest|
|Metrics retention period||1-hour||1-week||1-month|
|Rotated logs||300MB||1 GB||1 GB|
|Vertical and horizontal Scaling||❌||✅||✅|
|Role-based Access control||❌||❌||✅|
|Extra user (per user)||Not available||Not available||$190 annually
|Extra logs (per 1 GB)||Not available||$30 annually
|Technical support||Email, tickets, chat.||$40/h. Contact us|
|Basic technical support||Email&Tickets. Response time: 24 hours||$150/mo. Subscribe|
|Premium technical support||Private chat channel. Response time: 12 hours||$350/mo. Subscribe|
|Migration your WordPress to D2C||Get more information||$50. Contact us|
|Migration your application to D2C||Contact us|
|Website optimizing||Based on WordPress||$300. Contact us|
|Custom optimizing||Databases, Webservers, Load balancers, etc.||Contact us|
|Infrastructure design||Hardware and software design for your project from scratch||Contact us|
|Infrastructure support||24/7, hardware and software||Depending on amount of services/hosts. Contact us|
|CI/CD setup||Based on GitLab and D2C||Contact us|
- Priority in task queue means how fast task (create services, update services, etc.) will be processed. If you would like to manage priority yourself, you need the Enterprise plan.
- Multicloud deployment - deploying applications to different cloud providers or own hosts.
- You can change paid plan to Free after your subscription is expired and automatically payment is canceled. The account should have not more than one cloud host.
- We never delete any data from your hosts after cancelling a subscription. You can continue to manage them manually.
- You can ask to delete any data about your D2C account.