To create D2C account follow this link. You can use any of social profiles (Google, Facebook, GitHub, BitBucket) or your email and password.
In general settings, you can:
- Set the parameters of notifications
- Set the time of checking for D2C updates. A small file
version.jsonwill be downloaded (~60 bytes)
- Check the status and links of API and WebSocket servers
- Copy your D2C open SSH key. You can use it for repositories to allow D2C download sources for your services
- Set and try experimental features
In plans you can:
- Subscribe to plans
- Change a plan
- Manage subscription:
- Update payment method
- Copy a link for updating payment method
- Cancel the renewal
In payments you can check all previous payments and open a receipt.
In security you can check change a password for an account.